Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

January 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Rochelle!

They say it's your birthday...ROCHELLE! I am so excited to start something new here on IIG and it will begin with our designer Rochelle. I have given the designers a copy of their birth flower and asked them to use it to create a birthday page using that flower to inspire her. Here is the January flower and then you will see what Rochelle created :)
Deb♥





january carnation
Happy Birthday to me!!! :)  I am "Celebrating Me" for my birthday with this layout inspired by my birthday flower - Carnations.  I made the carnations myself using this tutorial on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DBE7zwtS1CI.  I also altered the doily by misting it and by accident (LOL) aging it with tears and burn marks from the dryer I was using because I was too impatient to wait for it to dry!!!  However, I LOVE how it call came together! :)  Lastly, I use an older but favorite sketch by Amarily Doria sketch. (http://amadrian8.blogspot.com/p/double-layouts.html) :)
 Birthday LO


6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Rochelle!! Fabulous layout and gorgeous carnations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Rochelle! Your layout is wonderful and I love your carnations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FABULOUS!!! (Just like you!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!