Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

January 23, 2013

Happy Birthday IIG from Jean Day 3

Enjoy Day Three of Jean's Hand-Made Flowers! Deb♥

 1. Cut apart an old zipper. I just folded it in half and then half again. 2. Cut a cardstock circle for the backing. 3. Form a loop with the piece of zipper and attach to the circle either with tape gun or by sewing. 4. Make a base of loops. 5. Continue a second layer of loops filling in the holes. 6. Use a needle and thread and tack the center. 7. Add a button or other embellies. flower3Flower 3

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the flower and the title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Donna, that flower is nice and the title so fitting....I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute! This is a flower I would love to try and I even have the zippers ready and waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes zipper flowers....thanks for sharing this. I will have to try it. Great looking flower.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!